[aprssig] Delayed packets

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 19:06:45 UTC 2006

ron.stordahl at digikey.com wrote:
> In my original reply I said that pin 3 was the squelch input to the
> MFJ1270C (also MFJ1270B).  This is an error...it's pin 5.  From the
> rear of the TNC this pin is the second one counting from the right.
>  I do not know what outputs are provided from the FT-1500M on the
> MiniDIN-6 connector you make reference to,

It's the standard interface that provides TX audio in, raw RX
discriminator audio out a.k.a. "9600 baud receive", de-emphasized
squelched RX audio a.k.a. "1200 baud receive", TX PTT and TTL-level RX
Squelch/COR indicator.   Full details on this standard interface, used
on many radios today, are on my website at:

Note that this link directly opens an Acrobat PDF file.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.com

NEW!   JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

UI-View Misc Notes and FAQ