[aprssig] Re: [EE} MSP430/EZ430 - First protoboard up and running - chips and connectors avaialble

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Thu Jun 8 14:53:35 UTC 2006

The link to the Blog has been fixed in the webpage. Speaking of 333
half devils ...
I made the same typo twice 3 hours apart!

The links should be for the Chips and Connectors page

           and for the MSP430 Blog

   Thanks all for the response. Over half of this batch of chips is
gone and another 25 are on the way already, I may have to order a
third round.

  I have found some code examples and Mark Skeels (thanks, Mark!)
sent me some I2C C-code he got from TI. I will start posting sample
code links, in  the, until now, empty right hand column on the my
MSP430 Blog top page.

Wheeeeeeeee .... are we having fun yet ?????????

cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
    Home of the
       K107 LCD Controller Kit
       FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit