Position Ambiguity [was] Re: [aprssig] findu.com....

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Jun 9 18:40:12 UTC 2006

> Please do... and add a notice that you should not read these
> maps while
> driving a car with a hot cup of McDonalds coffee in your lap
> while jabbering
> into your cellphone.

Don't forget, these maps are not to be used for invasion planning or weapon
targeting purposes!

No one ever reads those things anyway.  When I used to run a fairly popular
web site for the USAF, I once added the following to the standard government
disclaimer on the login page for April Fool's Day:

"Do not use while pregnant or nursing. Some settling of contents may have
occured. Not to be used as an emergency flotation device."

I forgot about it and didn't take it down after the 1st.  Took about two
months for anyone to notice it and say something.