[aprssig] APRS/CE Development & Compatibility?

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Thu Mar 2 22:21:46 UTC 2006

Thanks Jason!

That was EXACTLY the information I was looking for. The real issue is serial
connectivity, which you made very clear doesn't exist for the moment, so
there will be no running the X50 with a tnc.

The potential for a CF/Serial in the future is interesting.

I also have a wifi access point connected to my LAN, so I could use APRC/CE
to connect to the aprs servers, when I just had to play with it. Obviously,
using the Axim with the D7 or D700 is out of the question.

Thanks so much, you have resolved my confustion.

...hasan, N0AN