[aprssig] Two New Pages of APRS Info Added to My Website.

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 02:54:16 UTC 2006

Two new pages added to my website.

One is a revised version of the SM5NRK JavAPRS Filter Guide.   I have
redone the original text document in HTML with formatting and hyperlinks
to make it more readable and easily searchable.   Go to:

Click on the link at the top of the page:  "NEW!  JavAPRS Filter Port

The other is a page of notes and FAQs about setting up UIview

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.com

NEW!    UI-View Misc Notes and FAQ

Updated "Rev G" APRS            http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/aprs