[aprssig] PcketTracker questions

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 04:19:10 UTC 2006

1) What does the pocket tracker put out ?
Since question 3 asks what the power out is, I must not understand this
question.

2) What callsign does the packet tracker use ?
It uses the callsign that you program it to use.  Yours, I guess.

3) What is the power out ?
Less than 200 milliwatts

4) Can you configure the pockettracker ?
Yes, it is the same configuration program that is used with the TinyTrak3.
Download at byonics.com.

5) What voltage will it run on ?
I don't know the exact voltage specs, but it is designed to work with a
9-volt battery.  That's what it has terminals designed to fit.