[aprssig] Xastir for stand alone WX reporting on Linux

John L. Wilson jwilson at ncfcomm.com
Sun Nov 5 16:33:35 UTC 2006

There is a web page on the CWOP site that discusses setting up
Weather-Display for sending the data directly.  The screen shots are a
little bit outdated because of upgrades to Weather-Display, but the process
should be the same.  Of course it depends on which version of
Weather-Display is installed.

Reference page:  http://www.wxqa.com/activecwd.html
Actual information page:

Monty Wilson