[aprssig] N1VG-11 Balloon Flight APRS Maps Now On My Website

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 02:27:03 UTC 2006

Maps of the N1VG-11 balloon flight on Sunday November 12, generated by
UIview combined with UI-HeightTrack, are now posted on my website at:

This includes both an altitude-color-coded track of the entire flight,
and enlarged details of parts of the flight , along with an elevation
vs  time graph of the entire flight.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   TNC Test CD

JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide