[aprssig] Point-to-point telemetry addressing

Amir's email sarlabs at twcny.rr.com
Sat Nov 25 14:35:32 UTC 2006

Bob and all:
I live outside Syracuse NY and with your permission, I will forward your
post to one of the guys who is taking care of K2AMB-3 (Coordinator of the
County SAR team) so maybe something might change there.

73 de K9CHP, Amir Findling, member ARRL, AMSAT #36083
1st Special Response Group (1SRG) http://www.1srg.org/
Apprentice Tracker, Joel Hardin Professional Tracking Services