[aprssig] Dumb tracker question

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at kd4rdb.com
Sun Oct 1 00:18:13 UTC 2006

If the heading is 180 degrees wrong, maybe turning the GPS antenna on the
car so that the cords comes out near the rear of car will help and correct
the heading?  lol.... couldn't resist!!!

We once convinced a local ham (actually an extra, and silent key now) that
the phasing element on a ringo ranger made it directional and he mounted it
on top of his rotator.  We of course had him rotate it and gave him varying
signal reports.

Wes