[aprssig] first.aprs.net

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 18:24:13 UTC 2006

cak at dimebank.com wrote:
>> such as generators
>> not starting (despite starting perfectly fine for the last 200
>> tests),
> My favorite story in this regard involves the starter motor
> for the genset being hooked up to city power. This happens
> more often than one might think. It will start the genset
> just fine during the weekly test, but ...
> 73 de chris K6DBG

At a county sherrif's station I worked on, the 220 VAC AC input for the
battery charger for the station UPS was connected across the 220 VAC
OUTPUT of the UPS.  (Perpetual motion, sort of....)

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.com

NEW!   JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

UI-View Misc Notes and FAQ