[aprssig] GPS

James Smith k9apr at tawg.org
Sun Oct 8 15:52:04 UTC 2006

Hi Scott,

Will these units work for the D700? If so let me know..

James / K9APR

I'm a little overstocked on GPS receivers right now and need cash to cover a

big PCB run and some new test equipment, so for this weekend only I'm

selling the Deluo GPS WAAS for $50 (normally $58) and the Garmin GPS 18 LVC

for $70 (normally $78).

They're both excellent 5-volt units, and with the optional USB adapter the

Deluo is a good option for a laptop.  They're $69.95 at Deluo's store -

you're not likely to find a better deal on this unit.  Cheap shipping, too.

Also, you might also check out the ferrite cable clamps at

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=44.  They've

turned out to be way more popular than I expected.  They're great for

reducing RFI problems on GPS and mic cables.  Much less obtrusive than the

big square ones Radio Shack sells.

Thanks and 73,