[aprssig] MX614

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Oct 11 00:19:35 UTC 2006

Apparently TAPR stopped selling the MX614 (it's not listed on the website
anymore, at least) and it's been really hard to find in small quantities.  I
thought this was a shame since it's used in so many hobby projects, so I
bought a batch of them and I'm reselling them through my website.

I've got the 3.579545 MHz crystals, too.  I'll post pictures later.  If you
know of any other homebrew MX614 projects documented online, let me know and
I'll post a link.  Also, if anyone else is selling the MX614 cheaper, let me
know.  CDI charges $8.85 with a minimum order of 10, so I figure $9 for one
isn't a bad deal.

OpenTracker 1x kits are back in stock, too.