[aprssig] Too many digi's ?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Oct 29 16:50:51 UTC 2006

I just updated the recommendations for the old KPC3 8.2 ROMS

This is because we noticed that people using the SS1-1,SSn-N
path would only get one hop and die through an old 8.2 ROM.  In
those digipeater TNC's, the UIDIGI list should inlude SS1-1.
The recommendation is now UIDIGI ON
SS1-1,WIDE1-1,WIDE4-4,WIDE5-5 unless it is in an area where 3
hops are not desired.  Then the list should be UIDIGI ON