[aprssig] RE: New EU Paradigm also Uiview32 and New-N for the USA

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Thu Sep 21 18:33:52 UTC 2006

That's a good point (although how that effects duplicate checking I do
not understand).  But I do see that WIDE7-1 etc would be used up and
thus need not be in the list.  Thus this should be revised to:

Ill update my uiview32.ini file accordingly.

Beyond that change doesn't anyone else see anything out of compliance
with New-N?

It still does irk me that WIDE1-1,WIDE3-3 gets 4 digipeats on an N=3
limited digipeater.  Seems to me that the recommendation should be to
configure the digipeater for N=2 and then recommend WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 to
get 3 digipeats if you need it.

Ron, N5IN