[aprssig] Re: Deviation meters - Corrected URL For WaveTools download

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 17:16:07 UTC 2007

jim_c at bellsouth.net wrote:
> Stephen,
> The URL that you provided didn't work for me.  This one did:
> http://wa8lmf.net/downloads/index.htm
> Tnx es 73,

OOPS!   I accidentally substituted    .COM  for  .NET !     (I have both
WA8LMF.COM and WA8LMF.NET domains registered.)

The correct URL is:

     < http://wa8lmf.net/miscinfo >

Then look near the bottom of the list for " WAVEtools.EXE ".

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   World Digipeater Map

JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

Symbols Set for UI-View,