[aprssig] Prius - Photos of Install Now On My Website

Floyd Rodgers kc5qbc at swbell.net
Sun Apr 22 18:16:02 UTC 2007

General note of warning. UPS's are designed sometimes cheaply to use battery capacity to limit the amount of time and heat that the transformer can handle. When you upsize the battery, you may wind up melting the transformer or a fire. My suggestion is get one that has a fan inside to cool the transformer like some of the larger size more "data center" types. Typically rack mountable uints will have this type of design.