[aprssig] Tactical call signs

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:03:47 UTC 2007

The control operator of the station originating a message is primarily
accountable for any violation of the rules in this part contained in the

Digipeated traffic is not 3rd party traffic.  The operator of the
digipeater, or the I-gate, is not responsible for the content of the
traffic.  The operator of the digipeater is only responsible for making an
effort to prevent illegal traffic.