[aprssig] Best TNC for use as portable digi?

Robert Rochte rochte at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 20:05:02 UTC 2007

Well, I was planning on the KPC-3+, so "light" is relative...  :)

If the weight is down in the grams, then I just might fly it on a
superpressure instead of a solar Montgolfiere - hadn't considered that there
might be something so small!

I assume that the power requirements for this would be dwarfed by those of
the radio and/or GPS - correct?

Thanks!

Robert   KC8UCH