[aprssig] HamHud Documentation

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Apr 26 00:24:39 UTC 2007

Russ, the links are there under the "HamHUD II Kit"

I'll give them to you here:

Assembly manual for latest kits:

User's Manual:

Be aware that about 90% of this "updated" manual is
good.  The only thing missing is information on the
new two-level menu system that was launched in the
last firmware upgrade.  When I get some time, I am
going to take the manual and update it for this new

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics