[aprssig] Objects on APRS

Eric Goforth eric at goforthtech.com
Mon Apr 30 05:10:23 UTC 2007

One thing that can be an option though is to contact your nearby iGate
operator and request that they push the posit out for you.

Here in the Palm Springs, CA area, my iGate (K6KIT-11) watches for the
IRLP3180 (AK6E-15) and pushes it out via a single hop through the local
digi (INDIO).

Eric J. Goforth, N6GOF