[aprssig] Glider tracking

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Thu Aug 9 12:27:36 UTC 2007

I have been playing the last few days with putting a GPS inside my 434 MHz
glider tracker.

I have almost got it all inside the box now. I got hold of a Garmin GPS15H -
very nice and tidy unit.

Here are some more photos of my dabbling.

I note that the GPS15H does -5 to +5 on the data port unlike my GPS 18 which
does 0 to +5 volts swing

You can also see some photos of a much smaller GPS called a LEA from Ublox.

This is all great stuff for learning how to reduce the size of any tracking

Andrew VK4TEC
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:38 PM