[aprssig] GPS Recommendations Needed

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Fri Aug 10 18:20:30 UTC 2007

I figure you'd still use a Deluo on the Kenwood itself?  Just making
sure there's a GPS in the mix and how it'd connect here.

I do like the idea.  I forget what the N800 costs though but your
bill of materials looks expensive.. :)

When the Palm Foleo flops it might end up being a worthy situation
for this, though it has a huge screen compared to a N800.

--Droo, K1XVM