[aprssig] Xastir Development Snapshot

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 15 18:06:24 UTC 2007

Project: XASTIR  (xastir)
Package: xastir-development
Date   : 2007-08-15 09:06

Project "XASTIR" ('xastir') has released the new version of package
'xastir-development'. You can download it from SourceForge.net by
following this link:
or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:

Homepage:  <http://www.xastir.org>

SuSE-10 RPM's and LSB-Xastir binaries have been updated to this
snapshot as well.