[aprssig] KPC-3 Plus - no tones

Richard Amirault ramirault at verizon.net
Wed Aug 22 03:02:26 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bogdan, Rick"
> I'm running it in KISS mode using Ui-View .  I gave it a RESTORE D
command from HyperTerminal, came back said PRESS (*) TO SET BAUD RATE, I
did and it asked for my call, I entered it and the unit stopped
responding.  Hit the RETURN key and the curser skips down a few lines
and there is no other response.  Did RESTORE D again with the same
response.  Now it doesn't receive either.
I've had this TNC since '00 and the last five years running it as a
IGATE with out any problems till now.
Sounds like it's time to do a *hardware* reset. Look in your manual.

Richard Amirault
Boston, MA, USA