[aprssig] Car mount for Kenwood TH-D7a

k7ftp at commtechreview.net k7ftp at commtechreview.net
Thu Aug 23 20:37:03 UTC 2007

I just took a second to look through their catalog.  The RAM-B-138-KE1 is specific to the D7a.  You can get different ends for it.  The standard end is intended to be screw/bolt mounted.  It's tough.

You can also get something like the RAM-B-148-KE1 which is suction mounted.

I wouldn't recommend any sort of air vent mounts.  Having built police cars for a living, I can tell you that I have never seen any of them hold up.  I haven't had any real problems with the RAM Mounts.