[aprssig] A new APRS possibility

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 03:23:16 UTC 2007

David Fleming wrote:
> I. Does anyone know how to make APRS+SA work with Precision Mapping
> Streets and Traveler 8.0.  This would solve my problem.

Absolutely hopeless..    APRSplus is totally bound to the "classic"
Delorme Street Atlas overlay format.  It won't even work with
newer-style Delorme products, let alone non-Delorme products.

Are you not extracting the CD data to the hard disk?    The data could
then be made to be on the same virtual drive as the APRSplus program.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   World Digipeater Map

JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

Symbols Set for UI-View,