[aprssig] Garmin Etrex cable question

K9CHP Amir sarlabs at twcny.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 12:05:51 UTC 2007

Check out HYPERLINK "http://www.gilsson.com/"www.gilsson.com, HYPERLINK
"http://www.pfranc.com/"www.pfranc.com and HYPERLINK

This should cover it between the DIY and buy it ready made.

I’m using the Gilsson cables  and am very happy with them.

73’ de Amir K9CHP Member ARRL, AMSAT #36083
Cayuga County Highland SAR HYPERLINK
1st Special Response Group HYPERLINK "http://www.1srg.org"www.1srg.org
Apprentice Tracker Joel Hardin Professional Tracking Services HYPERLINK