[aprssig] barcodes, etc.

kc9umr at freqradio.com kc9umr at freqradio.com
Wed Feb 28 12:39:29 UTC 2007

I'll make my situation even tougher to solve...

I don't want a computer at every client.  I ONLY want a computer at net

there's just not enough space or time at the start / finish control points
to allow for a computer to be set up....

maybe for something not QUITE as cramped...  an on-road rally, or