[aprssig] barcodes, etc.

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 28 21:48:09 UTC 2007

Well, the barcode units I have also have a version that is a long distance
scanner.  They include a spot beam for aiming the scanner and can scan from
6 ft away.  You don't think it's possible to hit a runner from 6 ft if you
Had a few seconds to spot beam the target?  You could make the barcode
As wide as the runner's sign, about 1 ft?  Sounds like we need sniper
training for special event volunteers...