[aprssig] Re: buoys...

Matt Murphy web8ck at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 13:18:29 UTC 2007

Hey Jim,
A good Reference that I have used is the ISS Fan Club at: http://www.issfanclub.com.  They have digi and other mode info down the right side.  http://www.ariss.net will show the time the digi was last heard.  The same for PCSat, Ande, and Raft here: http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi?absolute=1.
Matthew, kc8bew

Message: 1