[aprssig] Fwd: wx200d

Ryan Tourge k2rrt.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 02:31:42 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ryan Tourge <k2rrt.lists at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 26, 2007 9:23 PM
Subject: wx200d
To: APRS SIG <aprssig at lists.tapr.org.>

I found a slight bug in the APRS output of the linux wx200d weather application.

As it comes when the temp dips below zero it outputs the temperature
parameter as "-7". This may have caused the temperature not to decode
properly in some applications. I found this using FINDU but it may be
the case with others as well...

so here was a quick fix:

on line 270 of wx200.c change:

make install

This will out put the temp as "-07" and seems to make FINDU happy.

Just for the record I'm not picking on findu It's just the only app I
had access to at that moment.

Ryan Tourge - K2RRT

Ryan Tourge - K2RRT