[aprssig] Multi connect TNC for events

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Fri Jul 6 19:58:47 UTC 2007

Gudday

If I have a KPC3+ that runs ten connections at once, anything anyone types
on each stream should show up on the comm port ?

I am writting a scoring program and we would have up to 6 people wanting to
send at once.

I would like anyting they type to turn up on my TNC comm port.

I am assuming also, to send back I have to change to their stream using the
streamsw command

Andy VK4TEC

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:55 PM