[aprssig] Xastir Development Release

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 16 18:05:35 UTC 2007

Project: XASTIR  (xastir)
Package: xastir-development
Date   : 2007-07-16 10:46

Project "XASTIR" ('xastir') has released the new version of package
'xastir-development'. You can download it from SourceForge.net by
this link:
or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:

Xastir Homepage:  <http://www.xastir.org>

The LSB and SuSE-10.0 Linux versions have been updated.