[aprssig] Xastir or Xaprs TOCALL?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jul 25 21:46:27 UTC 2007

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> So far, the only listed users of the APXxxx series are Xastir
> and Xaprs, etc.  If those authors do not object, then your
> request looks reasonable.  Here is the present list.  I have
> added your APXRnn as  a tentative proposal.
> Authors?
> What part of the series does XASTIR and X-APRS claim?  Can you
> accommodate APXRnn?

Xastir is currently using APX190 and APX191.  Always "APX" plus
three digits.  We switched from APZ to APX a long time ago now.
Details from one of my scripts:

    APZ031, APZ033, APZ036

I seem to remember there were others in the APZ series as well, like
APX04? and APX090?

    APX100, APX110...APX115
    APX120, APX121
    APX130, APX131