[aprssig] Traffic Message Channel

Andreas Junge, N6NU aprs at n6nu.org
Thu Jun 14 18:53:04 UTC 2007

I don't think it is a good idea to broadcast that kind of information.
Kamal, KA6MAL, has an experimental Traffic Info and Aviation Weather bot
(METAR) running. One request, one response.

Send a APRS message to KA6MAL-4 and use "?HWY 101" for example for traffic
info for HighWay 101. To get the METARs use "?AVWX SFO".

This is experimental, so your milage may vary ...

Andreas, N6NU