[aprssig] APRS digi from the digi point of view

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Fri Jun 15 01:25:56 UTC 2007

We plan to use SARn-N for search and rescue stuff. TEMPn-N has been
mentioned for certain situations. I'd say allow for ?????n-N to keep
options open.

Here's a link to the APRS spec. I couldn't find any section that
referred to or allowed for anything but WIDEn-N. It does have a
chapter on third-party digipeating, which you may want to support.