[aprssig] FD callsigns IDEA!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:45:39 UTC 2007

But will this work?  Will the Igates pass through a message to
an OBJECT?  They should.  By definition, an APRS object is not
supposed to tbe treated any diffferently from a station.  The
only difference is that an object cannot send its own packet and
it must be sent by someone else.  But then the Igates may not
have done it right.

So send me a message to MDC-1 and lets see if I get it.