[aprssig] itty bitty laptop

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Jun 21 11:06:24 UTC 2007

We have a few of these in the shop right now (day

One of our military customers wants to use them to
program Motorola radios in the field, so we are
installing the software and testing them out with the
USB programming cables.

I had the same sort of thoughts about APRS ;o)

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics