[aprssig] APRS-compatible GPS'es

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 28 18:20:34 UTC 2007

Please review the Wiki pages here:

        Hardware ->  APRS Compatible GPS Units

See the notes about adding "NMEA in" to any GPS listed if it can
display the positions of other GPS'es on it's map screen.

Also:  I tried my best to glean which ones were the SirfSTAR-III
units (higher sensitivity) from Garmins offerings, and I _think_ I
got it right.  I listed more handhelds originally but had to delete
some that only had USB interfaces and not serial.

Please check my work and add to the Wiki as you can.  Thanks!