[aprssig] APRS telemetry to the planets

Stan Leeds, KC7EHJ srkleeds at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 16:33:56 UTC 2007

Do you have any more informative links on the APRS flying experiment in
the F16 than what I found at
http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html and at

The only link I found was at
http://www.afrlhorizons.com/0001/spinoffs.html called PEAPRS.

Really liked the look of that radio/palm/gps configuration.