[aprssig] PK-232 Stuck In KISS Mode

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 9 22:57:39 UTC 2007

I've just acquired a few PK-232MBX's.

One I can't seem to talk to.  All combinations of parity, baud etc
don't seem to work.  It doesn't want to autobaud either.  I've tried

PC-PackRatt and it can't find the TNC.  The same identical setup

Talks to the other PK-232's fine.  Both STBY LED's illuminate after
power on.  I suspect it's stuck in KISS.  Can't remove the battery because

It's soldered in.  Isn't there some sort of utility to slap the TNC out of

Or how do you perform a hard reset?