[aprssig] Programming my Kenwood TH-D7AG for ISS Packet??

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Nov 2 15:45:14 UTC 2007

> I am not sure what this UNPROTO is  ?

Never change your UNPROTO on your D7.  It contains the version
number of your radio's software.  There is another rare use for
UNPROTO, but not for routine operations and not for new users
who are unfamiliar with it.  The wrong setting and you will not
see anything...

Your "UNPROTOCOL" menu item on the D7 should be something like
APK00X where X is your software version.  My "G" model is a
APK002.

Bob, WB4APR