[aprssig] GPS patch antenna alternatives

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 28 00:17:39 UTC 2007

Can anyone suggest a lightweight, cheap alternative to a patch antenna
for a balloon project?  Preferably something that could be terminated in
an MCX connector.  I'd like to have something to connect directly to a
GPS 15H-W without requiring any feedline.

In related news, I finally remembered to add the GPS 15H-W to my store.
  I've had some sitting on the shelf for a month or more now.