[aprssig] D710 standalone control head!

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 03:50:00 UTC 2007

   What *does* the D710 head-radio cable look like?
Is  it the same RJ10/11?  If so, the protocol may be
similar (with extensions of course) or.. it could be
all new... (:-) ...uh... Thinking, now, it must have
more audio lines for TNC operation, so that may be a
dumb question...

 The 706 protocol is quite complex with a constant
"are-you-there" chatter and tight timing.
73, Steve, K9DCI