[aprssig] (no subject)

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 01:02:35 UTC 2007

Ken H> wrote:
> >From reading all this, I'm still trying to figure just what can be
> done with this D710 head - in the stand alone mode.... is it no more
> than a TNC with display?
> 73 de Ken H.

(Unless of course, someone hacks the Kenwood control interface protocol,
and comes up with a magic mystery protocol converter device to let it
talk to the remote control interfaces of other radios.)

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   World Digipeater Map

JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

Symbols Set for UI-View,