[aprssig] Xastir Development Release

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Oct 5 19:48:30 UTC 2007

Project: XASTIR  (xastir)
Package: xastir-development
Date   : 2007-10-05 12:00

Project "XASTIR" ('xastir') has released the new version of package
'xastir-development'. You can download it from SourceForge.net by
following this link:
or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:

A Linux Standard Base (LSB) binary package plus SuSE Linux 10.0
RPM's corresponding to this release are available at the usual

The Xastir homepage is listed below.