[aprssig] GO-32 Mobile Receive Success!

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 01:34:20 UTC 2007

  Remember...  9600 doesn't 'sound' like the 1200
"squwak".  It's more like noise and sounds like the
receiver unsquelches...assuming your squelch isn't
confused by the 9600 baud signal and doesn't open.
You *will* see an S-Meter reading, though.

  I just got GO-32's next passes from Heavens Above
and will listen tonight, but won't use the D700.  Just
the F6 to see if I can get it, since it passes quite
high/close (53 deg).

73, Steve, K9DCI

couple  squeaks.

that gives answers, not web links.