[aprssig] UIVIEW APRS VIA G0-32

Byron Devine kb9lnc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 22 13:56:50 UTC 2007

I think I am a little closer to getting the software setup at home.

  Did some work with it last night and got the THD7g to copy a high pass.

  I got the message to show up on the screen.

  UIview is sitting there wating for a pass at lunch time If it works then I will try and hook it to the dsl modem to uplink some passes to the internet. Bob is correct you dont need a tall antenna to get into the thing or copy passes. 73 all de kb9lnc byron