[aprssig] Bob Not Using His Own Advice?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Wed Sep 19 18:05:06 UTC 2007

Dick (callsign?) wrote...

> Bob please look at www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?WB4APR-9 it
> shows you as using RELAY. Why? You're telling all of us not to use it
> but you are?

It appears it was just a single transmission. Perhaps Bob was doing a quick
test to see if any nearby digis were still responding to RELAY... and one
still was. Good eyes, though!

It would appear that the non-identified RELAY digi was heard by N2AYK off to
Bob's northeast... that is if Bob was using a GPS receiver for his position.
You never know, though! That might help give a rough idea where the RELAY
digi was. Perhaps Bob is off on a S&D mission right now.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH